Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: The Witch with No Name by Kim Harrison

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
The relief that he came to help me in the ever-after had almost hurt, even if he'd risked his life and an already failing reputation. There hadn't been a wisp of regret in him, and I shoved the coming heartache down because even though he meshed with my life perfectly, I did not mesh with his.
This week my teaser comes from The Witch with No Name by Kim Harrison. This is her final book in the Rachel Morgan urban fantasy series - book 13. Here is the description from Amazon:
It’s Rachel Morgan’s ultimate adventure . . . and anything can happen in this final book in the New York Times bestselling Hollows series.

Rachel Morgan has come a long way from her early days as an inexperienced bounty hunter. She’s faced vampires and werewolves, banshees, witches, and soul-eating demons. She’s crossed worlds, channeled gods, and accepted her place as a day-walking demon. She’s lost friends and lovers and family, and an old enemy has unexpectedly become something much more.

But power demands responsibility, and world-changers must always pay a price. Rachel has known that this day would come—and now it is here.

To save Ivy’s soul and the rest of the living vampires, to keep the demonic ever after and our own world from destruction, Rachel Morgan will risk everything. . . .

9 comments:

  1. I always hate it when long series come to an end. It makes me sad! But this series sounds SO good.


    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...I don't know if it's for me...I like witches, but not vampires. LOL. Except for Barnabas Collins. Enjoy!

    Here's mine: “LIES & OTHER ACTS OF LOVE”


    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read much fantasy, but this sounds like a good story. Maybe I'll give that genre a try again.
    My Tuesday post features STELLA BAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series. I am still working my way through it, so of course I wonder who came to her rescue. Good Teaser! My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove this series!! I really enjoyed this one's finale as well! Hope you do too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've enjoyed several of her books and this sounds like another winner!

    Here's My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read several books in the series, but it's been a long time. I'd probably need to start at the beginning to catch myself back up! Thanks for reminding me of the series. And for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm intrigued by the teaser, I do hope there is happy ending for them! I've heard a lot of great things about this series, hope you're enjoying it!! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!