Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Punctuation Mark Are You?

In an effort to avoid meaningful (but not very interesting) work, I have been reading blogs. One led me to this survey. You know, somehow, I had never wondered what punctuation mark I was. However, now I know. And somehow it seems appropriate.





You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma



Try it out and see what kind of punctuation you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!