Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Report

Here is what I read and reviewed in September. I read a total of 19 books this month. Click on the title to see what I thought about each book.


Young Adult


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Into the Gauntlet by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Young Sherlock Holmes: Death Cloud by Andrew Lane
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Karma Bites by Stacy Kramer


Adult Titles


Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Whiplash by Catherine Coulter
One Enchanted Evening by Lynn Kurland
Coronets and Steel by Sherwood Smith
Cold Magic by Kate Elliott
The Valcourt Heiress by Catherine Coulter
Siren Song by Cat Adams


I read 7122 pages this month. For the year, I have read 72,531 pages and 220 books so far this year.


I added a total of 44 books to my LibraryThing account in September and 32 of them are still tagged TBR. In my defense, 2 arrived on Sept. 27 and 6 on Sept. 29. My total number of TBR books is 863.


This weekend I plan to update my progress on the various challenges I am doing this year. I am way behind on adding books to the various lists and updating the tickers on my sidebar.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've read great books & had a great month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month. Not one of those have I read.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/09/september-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!