Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (Nov. 18, 2012)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

This week I added six books to my stack. On the Kindle are:
I just finished Danger Waters by Toni Anderson and had to go looking for anything else she has written. I found Storm Warning and Edge of Survival. I hope they are as good as the book I read.
I have recently become a fan of steampunk. I had Skies of Steel by Zoe Archer on my Kindle already. So I added Nights of Steel by Nico Rosso, Skies of Fire by Zoe Archer, and Night of Fire by Nico Rosso to complete the set. 

I also added a print review book to my stack this week.
Tears in Rain by Rosa Montero was sent to my by Emily at Wunderkind PR. I thought it sounded like an interesting science fiction story. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice selection! I havent read steampunk yet, but I really want to give it a shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading Zoe Archer and Nico Rosso's books too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books this week!

    Thanks for dropping by my IMM!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!