Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Dec. 14, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

All of my books this week are living on my Kindle. Here's what I got.
The Bullet Catcher's Daughter by Rod Duncan, a steampunk story, and Unfinished Business by Nora Roberts were Kindle Daily Deals last Sunday. I thought I'd read everything Roberts has written but this one didn't sound at all familiar. 
I reviewed Hour of Need by Melinda Leigh a while ago but decided that I needed to have a finished copy for my Kindle.

Bring on the Heat by Katie Rose is the first book in a series. I have the second book on my review stack. Since the first was available for $.99 I decided I had to have it.

Review Book
I saw Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder on a friend's blog this week and immediately went to NetGalley to request an ARC of my own. Luckily, I'm pre-approved at Harlequin and just had to download it to my Kindle (and fit it into my already crowded review calendar).

What did you add to you stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I LOVED Shadow Study!!! So happy to return to this world! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! And that you enjoy your other new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, The Bullet-Catcher's Daughter looks interesting.

    Here's how I'm Stacking the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!