Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Dec. 28, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 
 There were some good Kindle deals this week. I got
Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells
Charming by Elliot James
 Too Close for Comfort by Eve Gaddy
Deadly Obsession by Maggie Shayne

I also added one book to my review stack:
Holding Strong by Lori Foster will be released on March 31.

What did you add to your stack this week?

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I liked Dirty Magic, still need to the second one! Also have Charming in my massive TBR Mountain of Doom as well! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!