Monday, October 12, 2009

The Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle


I began reading this one last evening. It is the sequel to The Bewitching Season. I have only read a little bit but I am already interested in the world and interested in Pen and her magical studies.


Here is a brief summary of the story from Amazon: Penelope (Pen) Leland has come to Ireland to study magic and prove to herself that she is as good a witch as her twin sister, Persy. But when the dashing Niall Keating begins to pay her court, she can’t help being distracted from her studies.


Little does Pen know, Niall is acting upon orders from his sorceress mother. And although it starts as a sham, Niall actually falls deeply in love with Pen, and she with him. But even if he halts his mother’s evil plan, will Pen be able to forgive him for trying to seduce her into a plot? And what of Pen’s magic, which seems to be increasingly powerful?

Here is a creative book trailer:




Marissa Doyle also has a web site and a blog. Check them out to extend your reading pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!