Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interesting Idea for Student Technology

Alice Mercer who blogs at Reflections on Teaching posted about an interesting project that she had done with her fifth graders. They used Big Huge Labs Motivator to create posters. This look like it could be a fun project for my classes. It could incorporate using Creative Commons photos from Flickr and writing. It could also incorporate the use of digital cameras and saving and uploading pictures. There are lots of possibilities here.

Here are her fifth graders results:




I'll have to see if I can fit this project in. It looks like it could be fun and teach a lot of technology skills too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!