Friday, October 30, 2009

A New Alex Rider Book


Where have I been? I didn't know that a new Alex Rider book was coming out Nov. 17 until I got notice of the video interview with Anthony Horowitz from Penguin,


Here is the blurb from Amazon: It's just another day in the life of an average kid. If you're Alex Rider, that is. A con artist has realized there is big money in charity-- the bigger the disaster, the greater the money flow! So that is what he will produce: the biggest disaster known to man, all thanks to genetically modified wheat that can release a virus so potent it can knock out an entire country in one windy day. But Alex Rider will face whatever it takes--gunfire, explosions, hand-to-hand combat with mercenaries-- to bring down his most dangerous adversary yet.


Often imitated, never equaled, the series that triggered a reading phenomenon is back, exhilarating and addictive as ever.

Here is the interview:




Anthony Horowitz also has a web site with more information about the Alex Rider series so that new readers and real fans can catch up or keep up.

This sounds like something my middle school adventure lovers will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!