Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 Mystery and Suspense Challenge

Even though I said that I wasn't going to sign up for any challenges this next year, I have decided to take part in Mystery and Suspense Challenge 2011 hosted at Book Chick City. I like to read in this genre and think it will be easy to complete 12 books through the course of 2011. Check out this post to join in the challenge and find out all the rules.


I have no idea what I will be reading yet. I know that I have at least twelve books that will qualify already on my massive TBR stack. 


An additional incentive for anyone who is thinking of joining is that you will receive an ARC of The Survivor by Sean Slater courtesy of Simon & Schuster for joining the challenge. You will have a chance at monthly prizes too.


This one sounds like a lot of fun and a chance to clear some mystery and suspense books off my TBR stack.

2 comments:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!