Sunday, December 19, 2010

2011 Romance Reading Challenge

I know I said that I wasn't going to participate in so many challenges in 2011 but....


I just couldn't pass up the 2011 Romance Reading Challenge hosted by Nitty Gritty - Romance and Erotica Reviews. I like to add in a few romance books for variety in my reading and now I will have an additional reason to do so. I spent a lot of my 20s immersed in the various Harlequin and Silhouette lines of romances. Some authors I still read today - Jayne Ann Krentz, Elizabeth Lowell, and Eileen Wilks - cut their writing teeth there. I don't think it will be hard to read 12 books in this genre next year.


You can find out all the details and requirements by reading this post. If you like a good romance, come join us. Check my sidebar for a button that leads to the sign-up post.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for signing up for my Romance Reading Challenge! Happy reading and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!