Sunday, April 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (April 19, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 
Edge of Dreams by Diana Pharaoh Francis is the sequel to Trace of Magic which I enjoyed. It's urban fantasy and was just released.

The Liar is Nora Roberts new romantic suspense novel. I read it as soon as I got it and really liked it.
I got the third and fourth Stage Dive books for my Kindle this week. I have the first two there already. So I added Lead by Kylie Scott and Deep by Kylie Scott. Now I just have to find time to read all four. 

All of my books this week were Kindle books which saved my overcrowded bookshelves but didn't help lower TBR mountain.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Those are totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Liar has been getting good reviews. I can't wait to read it. Enjoy all your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edge of Dreams caught my eye in this group. I'm glad you liked The Liar.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am a little late with this, but great haul this week. Deep looks awesome!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!