Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Memes: Grave Destiny by Kalayna Price

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
The first time I'd knowingly woven planes of existence was under the light of the Blood Moon. That was six months ago, and I'd been under the power of a madman at the time, the ability bursting from me in a magical hemorrhage.
Friday 56:
The little seelie king puppet swung out with a small sword. The queen puppet stumbled back, doubling over, before falling face forward. I watched in morbid fascination as the little king puppet placed his foot on her unmoving back and lifted his sword aloft in victory.
This week I am spotlighting Grave Destiny by Kalayna Price. This review book is new on my stack. It is the sixth book in a series I began reading in 2011. Here is the description from Amazon:
The thrilling sixth book in the USA Today bestselling Alex Craft series.

The dead tell no tales, unless they have grave witch  Alex Craft to speak for them. When a paranormal war threatens, Alex's unique abilities might be the only thing that can stop our world from being changed forever.

11 comments:

  1. I really need to add this series to my To-Read list. It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have remained dedicated to this series, reading it for eight years. It must be good. My Friday quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippets. I really need to read this series. Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good one! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added this series to my TBR 😊 Hope you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was confused by extracts. I did not understand anything. I guess I need to read more to truly get into story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to start this series! Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you'll enjoy the continuation of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like an enjoyable series. Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of the best reads are in the series we follow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!