Friday, July 1, 2022

State of the Stack #130 (July 1, 2022)

 This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 
  1. Fake It Till You Bake It by Jamie Wesley (June 16)
  2. The Shelterlings by Sarah Beth Durst (June 18)
  3. The Lost by Jeffrey B. Burton (June 22)
  4. Red on the River by Christine Feehan (June 21)
  5. For the Love of the Bard by Jessica Martin (June 23)
  6. The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston (June 28)
  7. The Hidden One by Linda Castillo (June 29)
  8. Holy Chow by David Rosenfelt (June 30)
  9. What Lies Beneath by J. G. Hetherton (July 5)
  10. A Poisonous Page by Kitt Crowe (July 6)
  11. Upgrade by Blake Crouch (July 7)
  12. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin (July 9)
  13. Iced by Felix Francis (July 13)
DNF
  1.  
Read Previously but Posted This Month 
  1. A Fatal Booking by Victoria Gilbert (June 1)
  2. Peril at Pennington Manor by Tracy Gardner (June 2)
  3. Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron (June 2)
  4. Her Dying Day by Mindy Carlson (June 7)
  5. The Key to Deceit by Ashley Weaver (June 14)
  6. Never Coming Home by Kate Williams (June 15)
New This Month 
  1. Red on the River by Christine Feehan (June 28)
  2. Touchstones by Stephanie Burgis (July 11)
  3. The Secret of Bow Lane by Jennifer Ashley (August 2)
  4. Round Up the Usual Peacocks by Donna Andrews (August 2)
  5. Sweetwater and the Witch by Jayne Castle (September 20)
  6. Because I Could Not Stop for Death by Amanda Flower (September 20)
  7. Under a Veiled Moon by Karen Odden (October 11)
  8. The Belle of Belgrave Square by Mimi Matthews (October 11)
  9. Santa's Little Yelpers by David Rosenfelt (October 11)
  10. Hands Down by Felix Francis (November 8)
  11. What Meets the Eye by Alex Kenna (December 6)
  12. Death in the Margins by Victoria Gilbert (December 6)
  13. The Game Is a Footnote by Vicki Delany (January 10)
All TBR Review Books

July
August
September
October
November
December 
January


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The HIdden One this month too. I see a couple that are going on my TBR pile. Enjoy your July''s reading choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's amazing that you have so many planned out already. I had a pretty good reading month this month as well. Amanda Fowler is one that I want to find more time to read her books as well. Here is my monthly wrap-up: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/07/june-reading-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. Hope July brings you lots of reading opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!