Saturday, November 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (Nov. 28, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

All of the books I added this week were books for my Kindle.
I added The Keepers by Heather Graham to my Kindle this week because I inadvertently added books two and three in the series a couple of weeks ago. I can't read a series without starting at book 1. I am too concrete sequential in my thinking.

A friend called this next series to my attention because she knows about my werewolf addiction. Naturally, I had to buy the whole 4 book series (see "concrete sequential" above.) The books were only $2.99 each. I added them to my Kindle to read "someday."

Blood of a Werewolf by T. Lynne Tolles
Blood Moon by T. Lynne Tolles

Blood Lust by T. Lynne Tolles
Bloodstone Heart by T. Lynne Tolles

While browsing I also saw this title and was intrigued because it seems backwards:

That was my week. What landed in your mailbox this week?


10 comments:

  1. Interesting books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Great list this week! I can hardly wait to see your reviews on these books!

    Here's the links to mine...

    http://thebookjunkiesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox.html

    http://nittygrittydownanddirty.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vampire books. They are looking good. Enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy that Bokkem book does sound backward until went to Amazon and read the blurb explaining the curse... I added it to my wishing to read someday list... Thanks for stopping by my mailbox earlier today, I am making my rounds very late today!

    Enjoy your wolfie reads when you get to them!

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mailbox, Kathy! Happy reading....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection of books! I have to admit the title Vampire by Day, Werewolf by Night has me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/11/imm-13-deb-week.html

    And don’t forget to enter my book-a-week giveaway!

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/11/second-hand-saturday-3.html

    Blessings,

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've heard of any of these though some of the authors are familiar. I like how you say "to read someday" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I really hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!