Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Play of Passion by Nalini Singh

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This Tuesday my teaser is from the book I just finished -- Play of Passion by Nalini Singh. I love the Psy/Changeling series and this book was a good example. It was a strong love story between two strong individuals.


My teaser:
"No self-respecting wolf would eat a rodent--though we might've been able to use your teeth as decorations," Andrew said with a straight face.


Teijan hissed out a very unratlike snarl. "Why the hell do I bother to talk to you?"


"Hawke thinks I give you cheese." He pulled a small, foil-wrapped wedge out of his pocket. "Here you go."


"F*** you." But the Rat alpha was laughing. "Why'd you want to meet?"

14 comments:

  1. I've never read any of this authors books but I love the sound of this one :)

    You can find my tesser at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this series, but I do love me some snappy banter and your teaser is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like it was funny!
    My teaser this week is from All I Vant for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting teaser! I've never heard of this series.
    Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book!

    Selena
    http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this author, though I have never read her. Sounds like a fun book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try this author! Sounds bold and delicious! Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a great writer! Great teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-time_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser! Love the paranormal thing.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! It sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great one! I've wanted to read this series for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. I haven't read this one but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting review! Love the character interaction, you can sense that it flows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is my teaser from Expiation by Greg Messel (page 1):

    My sudden and unexpected return to Seattle was about to trigger a chain of events which completely change my life. Three months from this date my career, my life in San Francisco with my daughter and everything I had known before would be radically altered.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that teaser! I haven't read her before but have her books on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!