Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Adult and Young Adult Teasers (Sept. 19)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser on Inside of a Dog:
"Don't be ridiculous. And I don't twitch." Not unless he started using seen instead of saw or demanded I change the scent of my laundry detergent.
-- Find Me by Tiffany Snow







Teaser on Ms. Martin Teaches Media:
He gave an exasperated sigh, but I knew he's already caved. "Great. Then I'm the one Aiana comes after and yells at tomorrow. There are a lot of words for 'idiot' and 'bastard' in our language, and she knows them all. I even think she invented some."
-- Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead

7 comments:

  1. Both sound tempting...I am especially smiling at the grammatical issue in the first excerpt. I hate that particular error! LOL. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a lot of twitching.

    I once invented my own word for idiot. It's the nastiest sounding word in my vocabulary.

    Great teasers. My teaser is from The Dream Thieves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy humor and sarcasm from characters. Already wanting to meet all of these. LOL

    My TT from Shadow Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great teasers. You have me curious about these two books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your teasers. Hope you're enjoying the books! My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! Nice teasers! Not sure which one made me laugh more!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! Happy reading!
    http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday5298877

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!