Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Memes: Her Dark Half by Paige Tyler

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
Adana, Turkey, 2013

"Crap on a stick! Why the heck did the weather have to pick tonight to unload on us?"
Friday 56:
She shook her head. "No. They're all scientist types."

"How do you know that?" Tanner asked.

"Trust me," Vivian said. "I know a nerd herd when I see one."
This week I am reading Her Dark Half by Paige Tyler. I got this paranormal romantic suspense title from NetGalley. Here is the description from Amazon:
Trevor Maxwell
Coyote shifter with an attitude
Covert operator
Trusts no one, especially his devastatingly beautiful new partner

Alina Bosch
Former CIA, newest operative on the covert team
Hired to spy on her partner
Motto: "Never be deceived again."

Coyote shifter Trevor Maxwell is teamed up with CIA agent Alina Bosch to catch a killer. But when the mission becomes much more dangerous than they expected, they're going to have to ignore the attraction between them and learn how to trust one another to come out on the other side...

13 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations on retirement. I just retired, too. What will you do on the first day of school? I am looking for a partner in crime to do something with me that I was never able to do the first day of school...like go on a quick trip, visit a museum, or even go out for breakfast. Hope you are enjoying your life of leisure! It hasn't sunk in for me yet. My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rare for a book to start with dialogue. It's intriguing, though.

    It does feel like a TBR Mountain sometimes. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really good! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good. I think I'd like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good thriller that has romance on the side. I hope that you enjoy this one Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy,

    My TBR pile is more of a volcano than a mountain. Mountains will just keep growing, whereas volcanoe's threaten to explode and spill over, at any moment in time!

    This probably isn't a book for my own pile, but it sounds as though you enjoyed it from your Goodreads review.
    Enjoy your retirement and have some 'Happy Reading' times :)

    Best Wishes,

    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I'm not. I need more I think. :-) Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first line made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I definitely want to give this one a try. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great review! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

    *hugs*
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!