Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Ilona Andrews gave their fans a Christmas gift this year. It is Magic Gifts which is a novella that takes place at the same time as Andrea’s book, right after MAGIC SLAYS, and the two stories intersect. It will only be free and available for download for two weeks from Dec. 24.

Teaser:
The jellyfish kept coming. It cleared the door, turned, and I saw Curran carrying it in his hands, as if the three hundred pound mass of flesh was no heavier than a plate of pancakes. It's good to be the Beast Lord.
Three hundred pound jellyfish? Don't you want to know more? 

6 comments:

  1. I love free. I wandered right over for that one. I Like Ilona Andrews but have not read any of the Kate Daniels. Thanks for visiting me at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love this cover. I can't wait to read this one also. Thanks for sharing two teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded Magic Gifts and it's on my Nook. Your teaser makes me want to read it even more! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wwoooo! Awesome:) I love Ilona Andrews:)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-december-27th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of her books. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi at my teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!