Friday, January 11, 2013

The "Fall in love with The Sullivans" tour - Win an iPad Mini this weekend!

Today is the fifth day of the "Fall in love with The Sullivans" whirlwind tour, and luckily our party doesn't stop until next week. 

Epic Love Story Contest. Time to get sentimental, spicy, or just plain old romantic! Share a love story (either yours, a friend's, or something completely made-up). The most special/ heart-wrenching/ quirky storyteller will win a brand new iPad Mini, while a $50 Amazon gift card and a $20 iTunes gift card with Bella's specially recommended romantic playlist will go to two runners-up! Winners will be announced Monday morning, so you have all weekend to come up with something wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!