Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Sept. 22, 2013)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

This week I added four books to my TBR mountain.
I accepted Captive by A. D. Robertson for review. This is Andrea Cremer's adult take on her Nightshade world. 

I bought Thankless in Death by J. D. Robb because I am addicted to the series and love reading each new volume. 
I bought Saint's Gate by Carla Neggers so that I can read more about Sharpe & Donovan. I recently read the third book starring them and wanted to know what happened before.

I got Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulsen for my Kindle this week. I usually avoid the free books but this one appealed to me. 

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I will visit.

3 comments:

  1. I like the covers of your books. Here's my haul this week: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindle freebies have proven to be some of my favorite books this year. Glad you are giving Valkyrie Rising a try!
    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valkyrie Rising is a book I've always been interested in. Hope you enjoy it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!