Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Jan. 12, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Here is what I added to my collection this week.
Howling for You by Chloe Neill is a novella in her Chicagoland Vampires Series. I pre-ordered it for my Kindle. So it popped up on my menu this week.

Girl with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa Weir was a book I saw while cruising blogs this week. The combination of Free and set in St. Paul made me add it to my Kindle too.
I have been wanting to read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion for quite a while but was put off by the cost. When it went on sale this week for $1.99, I could no longer resist.

I also bought Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire for my Kindle even though it wasn't on sale. I have heard so many good things about this series.
I got my hardcover copy of River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz this week. It will be joining all of her other books on my keeper shelves. I read the ARC a few weeks ago.

I also added A Liaden Universe Constellation, Volume 2 by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller to my print collection. I have everything these people have written in print and on my Kindle. I'll have to check but I think I already have Kindle versions of the stories in this collection.
I also got one Review Book this week. I am a big fan of Suzanne Brockmann's romantic suspense titles and chose Do or Die immediately when I saw it offered in my Amazon Vine newsletter. 

What did you add to your stack this week? Leave me a link and I'll stop by.

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I bought Chloe's novella too! Can't wait to read it! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howling for You was a fun one. Anytime I get to spend time with Jeff is awesome :-)

    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rosie Project is a really funny read, it had me laughing out loud so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always a little skeptical about Beautiful Disaster but I loved it when I finally had a chance to read it

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!