Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Jan. 19, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Review Books

I got an email from Montlake Romance offering some interesting sound eARCs that would show up directly on my Kindle. Here is what I picked.
Shame on You by Tara Sivec (Feb. 25)
Beneath the Patchwork Moon by Alison Kent (March 18)
Love on Mimosa Lane by Anna DeStefano (Jan. 21)
Be Mine Forever by Marina Adair (Jan. 21)

Bought
Carousel Sun by Sharon Lee is now living on my Kindle in its finished state. I read the eARC a while ago and loved it. I had to have a keeper copy on my Kindle and in print (though the print won't come for a while).

What did you add to your stack this week? Leave me a link and I'd be glad to visit.

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice book haul. These all sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! The cover of Carousel Sun looks very interesting and I want to know what the rooster has to do with the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all your new books!
    Thanks for visiting my StS @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look at bit too romancy for me but I hope you enjoy them!
    And I'm glad to see another person who buys finished copies of at least some of the ARCs they loved :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!