Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Nov. 23, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Here are the books I added this week:
I bought a print copy of Shattered by Kevin Hearne. It is my plan to give this one to my brother for Christmas. He has read all the books before this one in the series. I have a copy of this one on my Kindle but I am still three books behind. 

I added two books by Laurie R. King too. Touchstone and The Bones of Paris are the first two books in the Harris Stuyvesant series. I am a huge fan of the Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes series but these are new to me.

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting picks - hope they're all great reads!

    Here's how I'm Stacking the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read Shattered myself! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!