Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spotlight: The Fall of Neskaya by Marion Zimmer Bradley

I have decided that 2016 is the year when I take a look at books on my TBR mountain and read them or donate them. I'm starting with the books that have been on the stack the longest.

Hopefully by the end of 2016, my TBR mountain will be only a foothill.

I'm turning the spotlight on The Fall of Neskaya by Marion Zimmer Bradley this week. I've had it on the stack since I began my LibraryThing account in February of 2008.

Here is the description from Amazon:
The Fall of Neskaya, Book One of the Clingfire Trilogy, marks the legendary author's final return to Darkover before her death. Set in the tumultuous era of The Hundred Kingdoms, a terrible time of strife and war, this unique fantasy world is divided into a mutlitude of small belligerent domains vying for power and land. One ambitious and corrupt tyrant will stop at nothing to control Darkover-even wield the terrifying weapons of the matrix.
I think I've read all of the Darkover books by Marion Zimmer Bradley but I haven't read this series that she wrote with Deborah J. Ross. Somehow this one got lost on my TBR mountain.

Have you read this one?

1 comment:

  1. I have not really gotten into the Fantasy genre. I have read a few, but it is not my go to kind of book. Hope you enjoy this one, as it seems you must have liked her other Darkover series.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!