Sunday, January 31, 2021

State of the Stack #104 (Jan. 31, 2021)

This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 

If the book is already reviewed on my blog, the link goes to the review. If not, the link goes to Amazon.
  1. Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen (Jan. 27)
  2. Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano (Jan. 28)
  3. Rafael by Laurell K. Hamilton (Feb. 4)
  4. The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa (Feb. 3)
  5. Hide in Place by Emilya Naymark (Feb. 2)
  6. A Lady's Formula for Love by Elizabeth Everett (Feb. 6)
  7. The Russian Cage by Charlaine Harris (Feb. 16)
  8. Quiet in Her Bones by Nalini Singh (Feb. 17)
  9. Dragonfly Girl by Marti Leimbach (Feb. 18)
Read Previously But Posted This Month 

Link goes to my review.
  1. All the Colors of Night by Jayne Ann Krentz (Dec. 29)
New This Month 

Links go to Amazon.
  1. Spellmaker by Charlie N. Holmberg (March 9)
  2. The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst (March 9)
  3. Bones of Hilo by Eric Redman (June 8)
  4. Back from the Brink by Emery Hayes (July 13)
  5. The Lady Has a Past by Amanda Quick (May 4)
  6. Animal Instinct by David Rosenfelt (April 6)
  7. Ruby Red Herring by Tracy Gardner (June 8)
  8. Death in Daylesford by Kerry Greenwood (June 1)
  9. City of Dark Corners by Jon Talton (May 11)
  10. Undercover Wolf by Paige Tyler (May 25)
  11. Phantoms and Felonies by Lucy Ness (March 30)
  12. Silence in the Library by Katherine Schellman (July 13)
  13. A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber (April 6)
All TBR Review Books

Links go to Amazon.

March
April
May
June
July
August


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!