Monday, November 1, 2021

State of the Stack #113 (November 1, 2021)

 This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 
  1. Down a Dark River by Karen Odden (November 4)
  2. Vanishing Edge by Claire Kells (November 6)
  3. You'll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus (November 24)
  4. A Swift and Savage Tide by Chloe Neill (November 25)
  5. An Unexpected Distraction by Catherine Bybee (November 24)
DNF
  1. A Murder Like No Author by Amy Lillard (November 30)
Read Previously But Posted This Month 
  1. Betrayal on the Bowery by Kate Belli (October 5)
  2. In Hot Water by Kate Kingsbury (October 6)
  3. Digging Up Trouble by Kitt Crowe (October 7)
  4. Best in Snow by David Rosenfelt (October 9)
  5. Mercy Creek by M. E. Browning (October 13)
  6. Grave Reservations by Cherie Priest (October 20)
  7. Archangel's Light by Nalini Singh (October 21)
  8. Miss Moriarty, I Presume? by Sherry Thomas (October 27)
New This Month 
  1. Last Redemption by Matt Coyle (November 30)
  2. A Perfect Equation by Elizabeth Everett (February 15)
  3. Citizen K-9 by David Rosenfelt (March 15)
  4. Under Lock and Skeleton Key by Gigi Pandian (March 22)
All TBR Review Books

November
December
January
February
March 
April
May
June


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!