Monday, September 23, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (September 23, 2024)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is now hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date.

It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Want to See What I Added to My Stack? links to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Marlene at Reading Reality.

Other Than Reading...

This was another quiet week. While I am feeling better, I am still not feeling well. I spent most of the week coughing and laying around on the couch. Luckily, there was baseball to watch and audiobooks to listen to. 

I am almost finished with my reread of Jayne Castle's paranormal romantic suspense series set on the world of Harmony. These are fun stories, and I especially like each dust bunny character. Also, since I've read them before, if I fall asleep for a while it isn't hard to catch myself up on the story again when I awake. 

Baseball is getting to the nail-biting part of the season. My Braves are fighting for a place in the playoffs. Each game is a must win and sometimes they aren't winning. I may have to switch to watching football since I've heard that the Minnesota Vikings are doing well this year. 

There is nothing on my schedule for this week. My brother has Monday and Tuesday off. Hopefully, he'll have some ideas for cooking so that there are leftovers. Otherwise, he has three 11 - 6:30 shifts and two 3:30 - 11 shifts. We won't be eating dinner together on any of his workdays but should have late lunches together when he works until 11. 

Read Last Week
  • Fondue or Die by Korina Moss (Review; October 22) -- The fifth Cheese Shop mystery has Willa and her crew trying to figure out who killed the woman in charge of the beauty pageant. My review will be posted on October 15)
  • Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle (Audiobook Reread)
  • Much Ado About Margaret by Madeleine Roux (Review; October 22) -- Regency romance where a female author has to convince a male publisher to publish her book. My review will be posted on October 16.
  • Canyons of Night by Jayne Castle (Audiobook Reread)
  • Beyond Reasonable Doubt by Robert Dugoni (Review; October 22) -- Second Keera Duggan legal thrill has Keera defending a childhood acquaintance she knows is a pathological liar and sociopath. My review will be posted on October 17.
  • The Lost Night by Jayne Castle (Audiobook Reread)
  • Deception Cove by Jayne Castle (Audiobook Reread)
  • The Raven Heir by Stephanie Burgis (Mine) -- The middle grade fantasy begins a trilogy. Three children begin a quest to locate the missing Raven Crown. My review will be posted on October 19.
  • The Hot Zone by Jayne Castle (Audiobook Reread)
Currently
Next Week
Reviews Posted
Want to See What I Added to My Stack Last Week?

Review:

Bought:
What was your week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!