Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from the eARC of The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason. This is the second in the Regency vampire trilogy by Gleason and spotlights the romance of Dimitri Lord Corvindale and Maia Woodmore.

Teaser:
Maia couldn't help but think of her own dreams. Certainly they'd awakened her...but not because she was frightened. Only because she wanted them to be real.
This one won't be out until April 19 but I recommend that you add it to your wishlist now if you are fan of vampires and Regency romances.  


17 comments:

  1. Wow what a cover! Hope you will check mine out http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been a wonderful dream then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiice one! I liked this book a lot because Dimitri was very intriguing!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Dimitri loos hawt. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo nice one and the hottie on the cover! *le sigh*

    Thanks for visiting my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've had a few dreams I wished were real, too LOL
    Great pick! Added this to my TBR list =)

    Here's my Teaser for this week:
    http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/03/teaser-tune-in-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one -- I like when I have great dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just sent it to my Kindle (thank you NETGALLEY FOR FIXING THAT)! I am more excited about his book than I was Voss' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome teaser and cover!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems to be a popular choice this week. Great teaser! Mine: The Frog Prince

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser! I will be reading this book real soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, I might try to find this one. I read some of the Gardella books by Gleeson and love those.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy - sounds like good dreams! Are you enjoying this? I didn't get very far into The Vampire Voss. Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by! I love your teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! Why haven't I checked that series out yet?! Thanks for sharing this teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!