Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Today I grabbed a book that has been on my TBR stack since Sept. 11, 2010. I chose Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich because I like her Stephanie Plum books and hope her breezy, funny style carries through to this book too.
Okay, so I know he might be crazy, but Jeez Louise, Diesel smelled great when you got close to him. Warm and spicy, like Christmas. And he felt good plastered against me, a protective hand resting on my hip.
Sounds like a fun story.

7 comments:

  1. ok -- how do you know exactly when a book made it to your tbr pile? That's oddly specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds hot!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds hot! I've yet to read any of her books, but my aunt is a huge fan. Here's my teaser from The Raven Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of her SP books anymore but this one sounds interesting.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm teasing from the same book today! LOL

    Mine is from a different section, but I've also had this one on my stacks for awhile...I think it's going to be fun.

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, Kathy! Do you advise reading the Stephanie Plum books before starting this series, or would it be okay to start off with this one?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!