Monday, January 18, 2010

Contest! Contest! **Contest Closed**

***Contest Closed***
Kimberly Derting is giving away some great stuff in anticipation of her first book release on March 16. The Body Finder sound like it will be excellent. Click on her name to get to her site to enter the contest. You have until midnight on Jan. 23.

I entered today.

I had the countdown widget in my side bar because I was already waiting for this book.


After seeing this trailer, how can you not want to read the book?


1 comment:

  1. This looks really good! Is this where I enter? I guess I clicked on comment too fast....LOL :)

    journey through books @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!