Monday, January 25, 2010

Contest to Win The Mark and Swag

***Contest Closed***

Amy Brecount White had an interview with Jen Nadol last Saturday and one lucky reader will win a copy of The Mark, along with a $15 iTunes gift card and a bunch of Forget-Her-Nots swag.



To enter: Post (on blog OR Facebook) and/or tweet (I’m @amybrecountwhit and you can RT what I said) about this interview/ contest with Jen. UP TO 2 ENTRIES if you both post and tweet. Also, please follow me and Jen on Twitter if you’re not already! Please comment with links on this post to let me know what you’ve done and that you’re in.

The Fine Print: Giveaway is open internationally to anyone age 13 or older. Prize winner will be announced on Twitter and here, so please provide info for me to contact you easily. The contest is over on 1/30 at 12 p.m. Prize must be claimed by 2/10.

I have heard great things about The Mark and would really like to win a copy.
 
You have until Jan. 30 to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!