Monday, January 4, 2010

New Books!


glitter-graphics.com


Woo hoo! There were ten packages on my desk when I got to the Elementary Media Center today. Inside those ten packages were 13 new books. Some were adult books by some of my favorite authors but these YA books arrived:
  • The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simon Elkeles
  • The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
  • Fairy Rebels: Spell Hunter by R. J. Anderson
  • Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
  • Ex-mas by Kate Brian
  • Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  • Once a Princess by Sherwood Smith
  • Twice a Princess by Sherwood Smith
Now I need a snowstorm. With just three weeks until the end of the semester, time for pleasure reading is shrinking and the TBR pile is growing.

1 comment:

  1. Snowstorms were made for reading, don't you think? Too bad we don't really have those in HOuston. However, we do have long, lazy summer days when it's too hot and mosquito-y to go out. And reading is good on those days, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!