Thursday, January 21, 2010

Contest! Contest! Ends Feb. 11

Dark Faerie Tales is having a contest. Helen Scott Taylor was interviewed and is giving away an autographed copy of The Phoenix Charm which came out Jan. 27, 2009. The second in the series came out on Dec. 20, 2009. That title is The Magic Knot.

Here is a book trailer for the series.



Visit Dark Faerie Tales to enter the contest. The books sound really fantastic. You have until Thursday, February 11th at 11:59 PM EST.

BTW: I took the quiz and found out that my element is Fire. Who knew? However, it comes as no surprise to me that my personality matches only 13.94 of those taking the quiz.


Your element is Fire


Fire brings spark to life.


Flames leap toward the sky, the driving force to manifest a new idea. Fire embodies passion, enthusiasm and desire. You are quick and bright, but often emotionally volatile. Air conceives new ideas, you implement them, pushing through changes that others resist. Forceful and highly opinionated, you often think you know best and your strong will ensures people listen, and follow your lead. You may be called ‘hot blooded’ or ‘a hothead’ and could be involved in matters of discipline and conflict. Smell the smoke from a fragrant candle; feel the sun on your face; lay your hand against a warm rock, or gaze into a dancing flame. Your season is summer and your time of day the bright hour of noon.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This quiz has been taken 1413 times. Your personality type matches 13.94% of the people who have taken this quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!