Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Jan. 11, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 

This week I added three new books.
I got Trace of Magic by Diana Pharaoh Francis for my Kindle this week. It was a daily deal.

I also got Cursed Moon by Jaye Wells in my actual mailbox. I have been collecting this series since I read another story about Kate Prospero.
Trust No One by Jayne Ann Krentz downloaded to my Kindle on Tuesday. I read it later in the week. I really enjoy all of Krentz's books but her romantic suspense titles are the ones I like the best.
What did you add to your stack?

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read Cursed Moon myself! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These three are all new to me. I will have to check them out on goodreads.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you got good books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!