Saturday, May 15, 2010

More About Me

Jenn at Book Crazy saw this over at My Overstuffed Bookshelf and it looked like fun to her. I thought so too. Here are my answers.
 
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
 
My closet doors have to be closed. If they aren't, I would run into them when I get up during the night.
 
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
 
Yes, but I usually just throw them into a drawer at home. When the drawer gets full, I toss them all out. I don't know why I take them because I don't usually use or want them.
 
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
 
Bottom sheet has to be tucked in and all the sheets need to be tucked tight with no wrinkles. Can't sleep on wrinkly sheets!
 
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
 
Bear, please, bees make me crazy. Can I choose the bear?
 
5. Do you have freckles?
 
I used to have some on my arms but not on my face. Now I mostly just have age spots.
 
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
 
People who don't listen when others talk but just wait for an opening to start talking again.
 
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
 
Yep! Let me just say this: "long walk, small bladder".
 
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
 
Only at home when I can be completely private. My dancing is not for public consumption.
 
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
 
Weird! Never! I don't like having wood in my mouth. It creeps me out in a major way.
 
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
 
Sure! Or any other color they like. Everyone should be able to wear any color they like.
 
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
 
Sweet and sour sauce is my favorite dipping sauce.
 
12. What is your favorite food?
 
Medium rare rib-eye steak! Hmm? Maybe for dinner tonight.
 
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
 
I seldom watch movies at all. I do remember watching Witness with Harrison Ford a number of times though.
 
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
 
Yes, I was a brownie and a girl scout when I was in elementary school. I did quit at age 12 though. Given enough time, I bet I could still find my merit badges.
 
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
 
Luckily, I cannot imagine a magazine that would ever be interested in publishing a nude picture of me. Even if they did, I would not be interested. This body looks much better clothed!
 
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
 
Nope. That is what my dealership is for. I prefer to leave that kind of thing to professionals.
 
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
 
No, but I was stopped once and given a warning. I took my car back to the dealership and found that the odometer was miscalibrated. I may push the limit by driving 3-4 miles over the posted limit but I am too much of a rule follower to speed.
 
18. Ever ran out of gas?
 
No, but my yellow low fuel indicator light has come on a few times.
 
19. Are you lazy?
 
Incredibly. I prefer to think of it as "laid back" or relaxed.
 
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
 
Every year until I was 12. I really don't remember any costumes. I think I was Maid Marion one year.
 
21. How many languages can you speak?
 
One with any fluency. I have studied Spanish and French and remember a few words but have never actually had to speak anything but English.
 
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
 
Who? I don't stay up late enough (unless I'm reading) to watch late night TV and wouldn't watch talk shows even if I did.
 
23. Do you sing in the car?
 
Frequently! I like to sing along with my favorite CDs.
 
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
 
Yes and I really like them. My dad was Polish. I have even made pierogis (but buying the frozen ones is much preferred - see question 19).
 
25. First concert?
 
Would you believe The Cowsills? I also saw Neil Diamond in concert in the late 60s too.
 
If you do this survey too, leave a link. I'd like to check out your answers too.
 

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen this meme before, but how fun! Loved learning more about you! I take the shampoo from hotels as well, but never use them. And totally agree with you about the bear over bees....hate bees! Great answers! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!