Monday, May 3, 2010

Tease Tuesday: Out of Mind by Stella Cameron


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Out of Mind
Author: Stella Cameron
Publication: Mira; Original edition (March 30, 2010)
Willow couldn't miss the sexy cavorting in and around the pool, but behaved as if she hadn't noticed a thing. She needn't have bothered to put the swimsuit on under her dress since nothing would get her to take off any clothing here. (p. 68)
I received this from the LibraryThing Early Reviewers program. I find that it is the second one in a series. Luckily, the first book deals with another sibling in this family with unusual paranormal gifts. The couple of pages I have read so far are downright chill-producing, scary.

15 comments:

  1. Wow..sounds sexy ;p

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-teusdays-first-impressions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds sexy and scary, I want to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...sounds interesting. I like the description you gave your first read of it too. Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my cup of tea, I think. Enjoy your book. Thank you for stopping by. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very good. I'll have to look into this one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steamy teaser! It definitely catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm . . . Sounds like some skinny dipping may occur. :)

    Thanks for visiting my teaser on Rose City Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe. . .interesting ;) Thanks for commenting on my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one but I'm adding it to my TBR after reading the teaser...are you liking it so far? Can't wait to read the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very intriguing. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-sea-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser. I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! Very steamy! :) Hope you are enjoying it. Thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the teaser! Actually, I've always found appearing in a swimsuit in public pretty scary, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!