Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews

Magic Bleeds
Author: Ilona Andrews
Publication: Ace (May 25, 2010)

Description: Kate Daniels cleans up the paranormal problems no one else wants to deal with-especially if they involve Atlanta's shapeshifting community.

And now there's a new player in town-a foe that may be too much for even Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family.

My Thoughts: What a great, thrill packed episode for Kate and Company. I liked seeing how her relationship with Curran is developing. It is great to see two very dominant and stubborn people find their way in a relationship.

I don't want to spoil the experience for anybody so I won't say too much about the plot. The villain and the mythology were fascinating. Kate really had a large problem to solve in this one. It is easy to see why she has been so reluctant to allow anyone into her life. It seems that anyone she knows can end up as a target. Kate makes lots of changes in this book and has to assess what is really important to her.

This was exciting and entertaining. It was also a "stay up into the wee hours" book. I couldn't put it down before I got to the final page. I want more! I want to know what comes next for Kate.

Challenges: RYOB Reading Challenge

 
 

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!