Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (March 11, 2012)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.



I got seven new books this week. Here is what I added to my endless TBR mountain.


From favorite authors:
A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean is a historical romance. MacLean is one of my favorite new authors in this genre.

A Rising Thunder by David Weber is the latest in his Honor Harrington science fiction series. I have been reading this series for years and am always excited when a new book comes out.

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs is urban fantasy and is the third book in the Alpha and Omega series. This one didn't even sit on the TBR stack for five minutes. I began reading it as soon as I opened the box from Amazon.
I added two books by Jaci Burton to my stack. These are erotic romances and have a sports theme. I was really excited when the third book in the series - Taking a Shot - came out. I decided that I would have to go back and read Changing the Game even though the heroine of that story was the much despised villain of the first book in the series - The Perfect Play. And, you have to admit, that the covers are enough to draw in most female readers!
I also added two books by Moira Rogers to my Kindle this week. Hunter's Prey is the second book in their Bloodhounds series. Kamikaze (Last Call #1) is a 30 page story that was free for my Kindle and it has werewolves. I couldn't pass it up.

That is my stack for this week. What did you add to yours?


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Play by Play series! Have them all on my nook! I just read and reviewed Taking a Shot yesterday. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter's Prey was another good one from Moira Rogers. Not as Steampunky as the first book but it was still a good read. Hope you like it!


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I couldn't wait to get my hands on Fair Game, so bought an eBook and started reading immediately! Hope you love it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!