Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WoW: Werewolf in Seattle by Vicki Lewis Thompson


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist and TBR mountain though. Be warned!

I want Werewolf in Seattle: A Wild About You Novel by Vicki Lewis Thompson. I have read the first book in this series and have the second one on my TBR mountain. I liked the cute romance blended with light paranormal. And I really like werewolves.

Here is the description:
The last think Colin McDowell wants is to inherit his Aunt Geraldine's mansion in the San Juan islands off the coast of Washington. AS the pack leader of the Trevelyans in Scotland, he had little time to travel halfway around the world to take care of his inheritance.

But the trip takes a pleasant turn when he meets Luna Reynaud, the young secretary his aunt hired shortly before she died. He isn't sure which surprises him more-Luna's clever plan for turning the mansion into a resort of the fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous. Both intrigue him-until he learns that Luna is only a half-breed. There's no way a pack leader can mate with a woman who's partly human...or is there?
This book will be published on April 3.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't started this series but it's on my maybe list! They look like fun reads!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!