Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WoW: True Blood Volume 3: The French Quarter


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.


The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.


I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist and TBR mountain though. Be warned!


I want True Blood Volume 3: The French Quarter by David Tischman et al. This is the third in the graphic novel series about the characters to are part of the Sookie Stackhouse world. It will be published on April 10.


Here is the description:
In this sequel to the first New York Times bestselling True Blood mini-series, "All Together Now," mind-reading waitress Sookie Stackhouse is in New Orleans helping Vampire Sheriff Eric Northman track down an insane killer named Guerra. Bill Compton''s in town, too, making sure Eric doesn't get fresh with Sookie, and investigating a local Hep-D outbreak that may be connected to Guerra's latest victims. Meanwhile, back in Bon Temps, why is Pam hanging out at Merlotte's - and what does she want with Lafayette?

3 comments:

  1. How did I not know about these graphic novels?!?!? I LOVE the books AND the show. Awesome! If you're waiting on volume 3 that means I have one and two to read straight through. YAY!!!! hehehe...Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't read any of these. Though I might someday if I find the time! Really liking graphic novels based off of books I've read and loved!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. I wasn't crazy about the first GN, but since I'm a huge fan of comics I like seeing that someone has chosen a graphic novel as their WoW ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!