It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
Last week turned out to be a good reading week for me. I finished six books. Admittedly, some of them were short. Since I was caught up on review books, I decided to dig in my TBR baskets and read some books for my TBR challenges.
- Today - the Timberwolves,
- Monday -The Hunger Games movie after work,
- Tuesday - dentist appointment after work,
- Wednesday - a committee meeting after school and packing,
- Thursday - work half a day then drive to Grand Rapids (5 hours) for a conference,
- Friday - conference from noon to 9 PM,
- Saturday - conference until 3:30 PM and then driving back home,
- Sunday - collapse from all the wild activity.