Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I have been a big fan of Suzanne Brockmann's romances and romantic suspense titles for years. I was so pleased when I was given a chance to get an ARC of her newest publishing venture - Born to Darkness. She is expanding into the area of futuristic fantasy. I can't wait to dig in and explore her new world. The blurb indicates that she isn't leaving her beloved Navy SEALs behind either. The main character is a disgraced SEAL.


Teaser:
But eventually the frequent fliers even sold off their guns and ammo, and the cash went into a vein. But damn, they sure looked good, because Destiny gave them youth and good health, as long as you could ignore the whole violent addiction thing.


5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I haven't read this author yet, but she's on my list! Thanks for visiting my teaser today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser...Navy Seals, eh? Hope you enjoy the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I haven't heard of BtD before, but I may have to check it out when it releases. I love the soundd of it; haven't seen many books focused around Navy Seals before.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!