Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (March 4, 2012)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.



This was an absolutely crazy book buying week. Lots of books I wanted were published this week. I found lots of really interesting books on the blogs I follow. And I took advantage of Amazon's 4-for-3 deals to catch up on some series that I have been reading or want to start.

Here are the 17 adult books I got this week in alphabetical order by author.
Taking Shots by Toni Aleo is a sports romance for my Kindle (blogger recommended)
Mercy Kill by Lori Armstrong (blogger recommended)
The Fireman Who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard (Amazon Vine)
Shane's Last Stand by Suzanne Brockmann - short story for my Kindle
Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep (completing a series)
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep (completing a series)
Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon (completing a series)
Chased by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon (completing a series)
Captured by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon (completing a series)
Bound by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon (completing a series)
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper (completing a series)
Legacy Systems by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (getting Kindle copies of favorite authors' short stories)
Deadly Sins by Lora Leigh (favorite author)
Hot Zone by Catherine Mann (Kindle; blogger recommended)
Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay (blogger recommended and it's about a librarian)
Angel's Flight by Nalini Singh (love this author and series)
The Life She Left Behind by Maisey Yates (free for my Kindle and it has a runaway princess, acting as a nanny, and a desert sheik)

Those were my additions this week. What landed in your mailbox?


11 comments:

  1. Niiice! I got Angels' Flight too!!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't hit up the Amazon 4 for 3 deal but Barnes and Nobles got all my extra money in their $3.99 PNR online sale. Can't wait for all my books to come in!


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of your titles...Angel's Flight, Dead Girls Don't, and the Estep books to name a few. Feeling a little envious! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://shewolfreads.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/in-my-mailbox-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha You DID go crazy!! How fun!! Angel's Flight is beautiful!! Enjoy your awesome books! Here's my IMM: http://www.burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-sunday-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mailbox cracks me up.

    Would you read Angelfall with me? Like in a week or two or three or so-ish? Hahahahaha Ok... I'm flexible, but more than a few people are saying they got the book but haven't read it and reviews are good, so it'll be fun. I really want to read it while I'm reading all these other angel books, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I emailed you. It looks like the end of March would work for me. What do you think?

      Delete
  6. What a nice looking haul! I will have to look some of these boos up, they sound good!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mailbox! Jennifer Estep is one of my favorites authors, so hope you love her books as much as I do! And I love the title of Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors! Too funny! Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really can't wait to read the Molly Haper book. I hope you'll enjoy all your new reads.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mercy Kill is full of awesome. I LOVE the Mercy Gunderson series. I hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know what you think of Taking Shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!