Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WoW: A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist and TBR mountain though. Be warned!

A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean was published on Feb. 28. I just ordered it as a part of a 4-for-3 deal at Amazon along with three other books that will be published soon. I like MacLean's historical romances and look forward to reading this one too.

Description:
What a scoundrel wants, a scoundrel gets. . .

A decade ago, the Marquess of Bourne was cast from society with nothing but his title. Now a partner in London's most exclusive gaming hell, the cold, ruthless Bourne will do whatever it takes to regain his inheritance—including marrying perfect, proper Lady Penelope Marbury.

A broken engagement and years of disappointing courtships have left Penelope with little interest in a quiet, comfortable marriage, and a longing for something more. How lucky that her new husband has access to an unexplored world of pleasures.

Bourne may be a prince of London's illicit underworld, but he vows to keep Penelope untouched by its wickedness—a challenge indeed as the lady discovers her own desires, and her willingness to wager anything for them . . . .even her heart.

4 comments:

  1. Waiting on Wednesday is so much fun! I tried participating on a similar thing, but found that I much preferred spending my time hopping around seeing what everyone else had found. This books sounds cool. Love the cover. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one. Not really my kind of read, but I still hope you LOVE it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my Kindle. I saw it mentions on another blog and had to buy it. This is a new author for me so I will see how I like her books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a lot of good things about McLean's books, and I currently have two on the shelf.

    Great pick. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!