Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Traveling Through Tuesday



Do you like to read books that set in a certain city, state, or country? Do you ever find a town in a book that just calls your name and you can't wait to tell someone about it?

Well, Lori's Reading Corner is the place to spotlight the book you are currently reading with a new meme Traveling Through Tuesday.

What are your favorite settings in books? What location would you love to visit?

A huge thank you to Jen over at Crazy For Books for this wonderful NEW meme idea!

So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this, sign MckLinky, and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's check out where our book blogger friends have been and where they're going.

 


************
 

I am at a boarding school in Charlottesville, Virginia in my most recent read. I have never actually been anywhere in the State of Virginia but the weather sounds wonderful to this Minnesota girl who is currently looking at the back end of winter with grey skies, fog, dirty slush, and nasty rotting snow piles dotting my landscape.

I'm reading Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White. This is Ms. White's debut YA novel and is a lovely read so far. I am enjoying the descriptions of the lovely flowers and learning about the language of flowers. (All my flowers have to be virtual as actual flowers make my eyes itch, plug up my nose, and make it hard for me to breathe.)

I don't really have a favorite locale. I like reading all kinds of books with all kinds of settings. I am a true armchair traveler. Although I do have a soft spot for Regency England (which would require traveling both through time and space).
 



1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!