Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WW28: Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns

Wicked Wednesdays WW28
  • First you grab our Wicked Wednesday pic.
  • Then you grab a book. Turn to page 28. Take the first sentence. And then you post it in your site with a link back to WW28.
  • Come back to Cherry Mischievous - WW28 and give us the url of your post (in a comment at a WW28 post) so that other WW28 readers can find your WW28 offering.

 My WW28 is from Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns. I just got it today and am eager to start it.
The arrogance and unrelenting expression on his face only emphasized his likeness to the ancient Pharaoh.
Now I know I want to find out more about him (and the picture on the cover doesn't hurt). How about you?
 

2 comments:

  1. Okay - I have to say that the cover would be enough to make me pick up the book! Cover shopper don't you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've entered an online giveaway with this book somewhere and wishing like hell that I'd win it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!