Friday, July 16, 2010

Got Books? Event! Coming Soon

The Got Books? Event! is coming soon. It takes place on Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24. There will be lots of blogs to visit and lots of contests to enter. This is a chance to celebrate book blogging and I am glad to be participating.

I will be holding a contest and giving away a copy of one of the two best books I have read thus far this summer. The winner will be able to choose the one that appeals to them.
I thought The Search by Nora Roberts and Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn were both excellent reads. 

Check back on July 23 to enter this contest. Since I am purchasing the book from The Book Depository, please make sure they ship to your country.


1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!