Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (Oct. 2, 2012)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

This week I added six books to my TBR mountain. Click on any of the titles for information about the story and for purchasing options. Most links go to Amazon.
Baen Books released the eARC of Necessity's Child which is the latest book in Sharon Lee and Steve Miller's Liaden Universe. I already have pre-ordered my hardcover copy of this book which will be released on Feb. 5 but there is no way I can wait that long to read it. I had to buy it now so that I can read it as soon as possible.

While I was at Baen, I remembered that I hadn't yet purchased the ebook version of Lee and Miller's Dragon Ship. I already have the hardcover and have the eARC but I bought this one anyway so that the collection on my Kindle is complete.
Speaking of my Kindle. I also bought Claimed by a Vampire and Forever Claimed by Rachel Lee. These are books two and three in this series. I already have Claim the Night which is the first book in the series on my Kindle. A friend of mine met the author's son which made us both interested in reading these books. I am a fan of Rachel Lee's contemporaries but haven't read any of her paranormals. 
I also received two books for review from the Amazon Vine Program. Both of these are romantic suspense/thrillers published by Montlake Romance and each will be released on Dec. 4. I chose She Can Tell by Melinda Leigh and Guardians of Stone by Anita Clenney.

What did you add to your stack this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read She Can Run but did not ask for She Can Tell. I had mixed feeling about the first. Will wait to see what you think about number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh interesting haul. happy reading :)

    new follower
    thanks for stopping by.
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Harlequin Nocturne line! I haven't read that series yet, but it sure looks good!

    Those 2 romantic suspense books you got through Amazon Vine look really good!!

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/10/stacking-shelves-october-28-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!