Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Oct. 19, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Here is what I got this week.
I took advantage of two Kindle Daily Deals.

I bought Fatal Decree by H. Terrell Griffin. It sounded good but I didn't realize that it was the 7th book in the Matt Royal series. I haven't read any of the rest of the series.

Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson was also a Kindle deal. This contemporary romance based on fairy tale tropes sounded like fun.
I bought The Dangerous Edge of Things by Tina Whittle because I have the 4th book in that series for review. I felt like I need to, at least, know how the series started before I could appreciate book 4.

Too Hot to Handle by Katie Rose arrived at my house via a NetGalley email. I really can't resist romances where one character is a professional athlete. This review book will be released on Jan. 27.

What did you add to your stack this week?

3 comments:

  1. I like the Kristine Greyson series. Haven't read that one but have read several others. I also love her series written under her Rush name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!